Last updated on January 21, 2022.
- The data collected by cookies is anonymous. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer's hard drive by searching for files with 'cookie' in it and deleting them. In addition, if you want to stop cookies from being stored on your computer, you can edit your browser settings so that cookies are blocked. Unfortunately, if you block cookies you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website. For more information about cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
- Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit Sailside, remember your preferences, and give you a tailored experience consistent with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with Sailside faster and more secure. On top of this, cookies enables us to bring you advertising off the Sailside site.
- Authentication: If you're logged in to Sailside or returning user, cookies help us show you the right information and present the same experiences as your previous settings.
- Preferences, features and services: Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are. They can help pre-fill any forms on Sailside faster.
- We also use web beacons, which consist of a small string of software code that represents a graphic image request on a page or email. There may or may not be a visible graphic image associated with the web beacon and often the image is designed to blend into the background of a page or email. Web beacons can be used for many purposes - including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising auditing and reporting, and personalization. Web beacons used by the Website collect only anonymous data.
- In order to improve the Website and the services we offer you, we may use (temporary and persistent) cookies, authorised third parties cookies, web beacons and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable data. This non-personally identifiable data helps us to track browsing behaviour, to create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record the visits and use of the Website.
- In order to understand how people use the Website and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, we (and/or third party service providers) may collect, record, process and use on an anonymous basis certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed pages, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search words you use while being on and using the Website.
- You can find more about cookies using the following resources:
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
Network Advertising Initiative